The Exhibition includes a special Schools section for students, to promote Hawke’s Bay’s young artists.
There are spaces for twelve art works. All spaces have now been taken.
We have invited Hawke’s Bay secondary school art teachers to select a work by one student from each school as an entry for the Schools Category. There will be a prize of $250 for the winner of this category.
• Entry in the Student Exhibition is free.
• One art work per school to be submitted.
• The art work may be of any topic/subject.
• The art work is to be of medium size (due to restricted space) and ready for hanging.
• The art work is to be selected by the school’s art department.
• Students may display a price on works for sale, commission will be taken on items sold as per the other exhibition entries – please see the entry form.
The exhibition will run from 5pm Monday 30 March until 1pm Saturday 11 April 2020.
• Drop off time and place for works will be arranged to suit each school as some have a distance to travel.
• Each school that has submitted a work will be given two free entry tickets for opening night, one for the student and one for the art teacher.
Please contact Wendy Roger at 021 08534085 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.