The Exhibition includes a special Schools section for students, to promote Hawke’s Bay’s young artists.
There are spaces for twelve art works.
We have invited Hawke’s Bay secondary school art teachers to select a work by one student from each school as an entry for the Schools Category. There will be a prize of $250 for the winner of this category.
• Entry in the Student Exhibition is free.
• One art work per school to be submitted.
• The art work may be of any topic/subject.
• The art work is to be of medium size (due to restricted space) and ready for hanging.
• The art work is to be selected by the school’s art department.
• Students may display a price on works for sale, commission will be taken on items sold as per the other exhibition entries – please see the entry form.
The exhibition will run from 5pm Monday 30 March until 1pm Saturday 11 April 2020.
• Drop off time and place for works will be arranged to suit each school as some have a distance to travel.
• Each school that has submitted a work will be given two free entry tickets for opening night, one for the student and one for the art teacher.
Please contact Wendy Roger at 021 08534085 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.